I was going to re-upload the HTML5 version of my game but I seem to have deleted my source code as well as the backups.
I was planning on changing game engines and rewriting all the code but it’s still rough to lose all my work from the previous iteration.
I noticed that I had a small problem with some of my code and figured it was time for a redesign. So here we are, I plan on posting some of my pictures here and I’ll keep posting about any progress I’ve made with my game (if I can ever find time to work on it).
I’ve also started an Instagram account, I really dislike social media but when in Rome I guess. You can find my stuff at https://www.instagram.com/jondmora so be sure to follow me and do all the jazz.
I guess I don’t have much more to say right now so… Over and out.